Engineer - Customer Service - French
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Engineer, Customer Service -French
Engineer, Customer Service -Supervisor or Manager
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
To give our customer the best experience and quick resolution. You will be responsible for professional and timely resolution or referral of technical issues that may involve hardware, software, communications, installation, or a blend of variables.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Answering inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls to the Customer Support queue during assigned hours.
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving, and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Assist other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Support operational hours (India team) are: 6:30 am – 11:00 pm, Sun to Sat. Start and finish times for team members are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support across 7 days. The candidate must be open to working on weekends.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Should be a Graduate – B.E/B.Tech
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers, and managers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in French
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding of electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.