Sr. Data Scientist
Sr. Data Scientist
Department (Cost Center)
6000 Customer Svcs
IN - Bangalore
# of Openings
Travel Required (Yes/No)
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
About the Role
The Sr. Data Scientist will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting product quality data through the entire product lifecycle. Provides essential leadership and support for the data management activities of the Customer Service organization. Collaborates with Engineering/Quality/CS teams and Information Technology.
• Functions as a resource to departments and process improvement teams in the areas of quality data management and statistical graphing.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive product/process improvements.
• Work with cross functional teams to understand their needs and run query to support their analyses.
• Develop deep knowledge of the dataset and able to drill down and wide.
• Run SQL/R/Python queries on various databases to identify patterns and diagnose problems.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Identifies opportunities for automation, monitoring and visualization using automated tools.
• Create reports regularly to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
• 5-10 years’ experience in a technical role.
• Experience in solar inverter or automotive products will be an added advantage
• Seasoned analytical skills, superior oral and written communication skills and an infectious can-do approach to work
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Ability to interpret and summarize presentations for executives
• Background in data mining and statistical analysis
• Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Expertise in programming languages such as Python/R/SQL is a plus
• Expert in using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus.
• Using web services: Redshift
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders