Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for delivering all aspects of the Service Tech Quality Assurance function that ranges from service audits, product qualification, field audits, and quality sustaining activities. Provide pre-service and on-the-job support as part of technical training and onboarding. Responsible for providing in-field electrical services, troubleshooting systems as well as educating and training electricians and the operations staff. Enphase O&M Marketplace connects customers and vendors with our own proprietary software platform and operations teams to streamline the O&M and EVSE installation needs of home electrification.
Ideal candidate will create and maintain technical steps for each service type ticket detail description, job aids, checklists. They will also manage and maintain pricing for the services and products offered for management review and approval. They will act as subject matter expert at electrical wiring of solar array/system (DC and AC), installation and maintenance of electric vehicle chargers including raceways around residential applications, to include roofs, attics and walls. Candidate will be technical lead in troubleshooting system and service problems to resolve electrical and technical issues.
- Subject matter expert and engineering consultant for Residential Solar, EV, Storage site survey, design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and repairs
- Work with internal and external stake holders to develop collateral including manuals, reference guides, job aids, checklists, worksheets, presentation decks, online lessons, videos, etc
- Project Management for strategic initiatives to ensure customer expectations and deliverables are identified and delivered using 365 Pronto platform, equipment, and market knowledge
- As required, collaborate on technical issues with internal development teams to refine, enhance, and improve the applications of Enphase's service offering and service type documentation
- Ensuring all service work performed by electricians is of exceptional workmanship and meets all applicable local and national compliance codes or requirements
- Work with OEM and Affiliates Engineering team to define critical-to-quality process parameters to be monitored at service work order level
- Work with local inspectors to ensure local requirements and expectations are met
- Troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Master Electrician or Journeymen Electrician with 5 plus years of hand on residential electrician experience and licensure
- Experience in Residential Solar, Storage and EV Market is a plus
- Domain Knowledge: Strong understanding of NEC codes with emphasis on residential PV and EV charge installations. Proficient in the installation of grid-tied and micro inverter applications. Ability to read, interpret, verify calculations and correct electrical plans
- Certification: Individuals in this position may be required to obtain additional training and certifications to comply with Enphase policies such (but not limited to) NABCEP and/or other industry certification
- Task Master: Strong task management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities. Comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external constituencies and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent Communicator: Candidate with strong interpersonal skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization, customers and field technicians. Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills
Travel: Up to 25% travel
Work location: Austin – TX