Distribution Account Manager
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are looking for a Distribution Account Manager to be based in the Hamburg area and work partly from home. The Distribution Account Manager is the primary point of sales contact and business development for named distribution partners, with special emphasis on the electrical distribution channel. You work closely with sales management, marketing, customer service, logistics, IT and finance to ensure a best in class customer experience. You are responsible for achieving sales targets by account as set by the Company.
As a Distribution Account Manager, you will manage all distribution programs and promotional initiatives and all aspects of account management. Key responsibilities include production/demand forecasting, order management, internal and external partner training, collecting market intelligence and driving product improvements.
What you will be doing:
- Managing day-to-day communications with distribution partners
- Managing corporate communication to customers regarding pricing, new products and marketing programs, etc.
- Helping to set and then deploy Emphases’ sales strategy
- Performing monthly reviews of forecast and order backlog with customers
- Gathering and managing partner TAM and share data forecasts to ensure coverage and share capture goals are achieved
- Developing and executing unique marketing/promo/ share gain campaigns
- Driving customer/partners issue resolution
- Soliciting partner feedback for product improvements
- Acting as a conduit for market intelligence from installer partners
- Conducting appropriate training for partners and their customers as appropriate. Training on company products, services and systems
- Travelling frequently to partners, regional shows, and events
- Maintaining accurate records of customer communication in CRM
- Tracking metrics to evaluate partner performance
- Working in a regional position which may require you to be based out of a home office
Who you are and what you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of sales, or supply chain management preferably with experience managing wholesale distribution partners or OEMs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience - preferred
- Fluent in German (minimum C1 level) and English (minimum B2 level) - essential.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven successful experience working with an independent dealer network, Wholesale distribution, and electrical wholesale distributors.
- Very process-focused, highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Engaging, confident and energetic telephone personality.
- Experience working with construction contractors, or Electricians a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including experience in MS Office and Salesforce.com.
- Flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic fluid environment.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Skilled in prioritizing time well to consistently deliver against stated objectives.
- A passion for the renewable sector
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.