Education and Training Specialist
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are hiring an Education and Training Specialist to join the Enphase O&M Marketplace.
The Enphase Field and Financial Services business has two product lines. Our field services platform connects customers and providers to streamline the operations and maintenance (O&M) and EVSE installation needs of home electrification. Our financial services platforms make it easy for Enphase installation partners to offer customer’s financing through a network of financial partners. Both platform businesses are designed to support the growth of our installation partners and facilitate the acquisition and maintenance of products that allow customers to take control of their own energy management future.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to build a comprehensive and engaging suite of training and education to demonstrate the O&M Marketplace platform and programs to providers and customers. They will enrich the affiliate experience with an exceptional and timely curriculum delivered in a variety of formats to meet the needs of each core audience. This role will develop a 360-degree view of the organization and align training to identify and meet current/unmet needs—work with the affiliate relations manager.
This candidate will need to be polished, agile, and enthusiastic about building a curriculum that resonates. They will view issues and roadblocks dispassionately and use them to forge new paths to meet organizational goals.
- Analyze and identify the training and education needs of our three key affiliate audiences (providers, potential customers, onboarded customers) and build a compelling content strategy that drives engagement and buy-in from all parties.
- Conduct education and training sessions and build materials, demos, and webinars that speak to the needs of each audience, as well as the value proposition of our platform and offerings.
- Oversee and augment the library of content found within the learning management system.
- Partner with the O&M sales and operations teams to continuously assess current offerings and future education needs.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and best practices for training, webinars, and professional curriculum development and deployment.
Skills, Knowledge, Special Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver executive communications and presentations, and interface with and influence all levels of organizations, providers, and clients/customers.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success in forming, organizing, and leading teams and projects on time, within budgets, and to the highest standards.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results alongside your teammates
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts and principles, adult education/professional curriculum/pedagogy and principles preferred
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and within a team
- Willing to travel to help expand our training capabilities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or communications; education; business; or related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in development education and training content for a professional or membership association, higher education, non-profit organization, technical program, or related field.
- Knowledge of or experience in the Solar or Renewables industry is a plus
- Expertise in training deployment tools (WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote)
Travel: Up to 25% travel
Work location: Austin, TX (in office)
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.