Sr.Staff Engineer, Oracle ERP
This position will be based in our office in Bengaluru and provides support services to maintain Oracle Cloud ERP. In this role you will be responsible for responding to all levels of requests to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues. You will respond promptly to escalations for technical support via phone, email and in person to provide timely resolution, document case status, and provide updates to management and end-users. You will also be responsible for carrying out any Modifications/ Enhancements in Oracle Cloud ERP based on Business needs.
- Maintain & Support Oracle Cloud ERP application
- Fix any Bugs that are found in the current Integration Objects
- Develop Test scripts based on Requirement/bug
- Develop new features / enhancements for Oracle Cloud ERP based on Business Needs & deploy after testing
- Implement and maintain proper code quality processes for tools including test processes, version control management and bug tracking
- Maintain & Troubleshoot any Integration Issues with other Applications like Sales Force, Arena etc.
- Carry out Modifications to Existing Custom Objects (Reports – OTBI/BIP)
- Develop New Reports (OTBI & BIP)
- Monitor and maintain production system environments to ensure agreed upon targets for availability and performance are maintained
- Provide documentation and training to Users and other groups on new features and functionality on tools
- Timely follow-up on assigned and open tickets within the required Service Levels
- 5+ Years of experience in defining Industry standard business processes and implementing off the shelf systems to drive the business optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong Techno-Functional Architect in Oracle Cloud environment is must
- Strong in OIC, Custom extensions, SQL, Pl/Sql, Programming Skills, databases
- Experienced in developing Oracle Fusion BIP/OTBI reports and Interfaces
- Knowledge in using OIC REST API and interface to Oracle
- Functional expertise in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay flows
- Experience in Implementing Oracle Cloud ERP Project (Preferable)
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to drive the business changes and change management
- Understanding of integration with boundary applications like Sales Force, Arena is must