Account Representative, Solar/PV - Belgium
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Enphase Energy is one of the fastest-growing inverter companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each team has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Enphase’s sales model engages installers, integrators, module manufacturers and leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets.
In alignment with the corporate and regional strategy, your responsibilities include driving Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts, and recruiting/enabling new partners. You will educate partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions, enabling them to sell our solutions to achieve mutually beneficial revenue and profit goals. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
As an Account Representative, you will be reporting to the Sales Director and working from the home office. You will be in contact with your accounts mainly by phone, making sure they get all the information they need to be successful with Enphase products.
What you will be doing:
- Assess a partner’s business and jointly develop successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products.
- Continuously identify, profile and qualify new and existing Enphase Installers
- Understand the Enphase solutions portfolio and installer business proposition, identify key decision makers within each Account and actively work towards becoming a trusted advisor
- Proactively support and enable a portfolio of qualified Installers and act as their primary point of contact throughout the sales cycle
- Effectively prospect for and qualify new project opportunities and guide every qualified opportunity from project identification to successful system activation
- Systematically collect actionable customer and market intelligence
- Analyze historical sales data and information provided by the partners - comparing this with competitive and general market data as available.
Who you are and what you bring:
- A minimum of 2 years of Inside Sales experience.
- Experience in the solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience - preferred.
- Fluent in French + Dutch (minimum C1 level) and English (minimum B2 level) - essential.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering against sales quota & key sales objectives.
- Process-focused, highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Engaging, confident and energetic telephone personality.
- A passion for the renewable sector.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.