Account Executive - Remote
What to expect as an Account Executive at Elastic Path?
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of driving strategic software solutions with commerce experience a bonus. Ability to create business value at all levels, manage complex sales cycles in collaboration with partners and deliver consistent results independently as part of a team are key requirements.
Elastic Path EMEA is the fastest growing region and remains set for extraordinary growth over the coming years. The Account Executive role is pivotal to enabling this growth and the success of our customers.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the UK. Elastic Path is currently operating with a work from home model.
- Facilitate, shape, direct and negotiate license (and sometimes services) engagement proposals to ensure effective delivery which meets business goals for Elastic Path and the client
- Discover, create, and close new license opportunities
- Build and maintain detailed account profiles and plans as well as construct and forecast budgets for all client accounts
- Conduct target account prospecting and sales calls to key decision makers, C level and technical influencers within potential client organizations by establishing a “trusted advisor” relationship
- Ensure post-implementation customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with Sales and technical solutions services team on prospect/new client accounts
- Provide solid expertise of technical solutions in ecommerce and its delivery
- Work closely with professional services and client success management to ensure successful proposals and projects
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- An ability to evangelize about ecommerce, its power and potential to clients
- 5+ years of high-tech sales experience with a focus on selling software licenses and professional services
- A proven track record of exceeding expectations and an aggressive attitude towards hunting and closing
- Deep understanding of the local markets (EMEA) and the ability to adapt to work across verticals and geographies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and eagerness to navigate into uncharted territory
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 25-50% of the time.
Who we are:
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.