What to expect as an Account Executive at Elastic Path?
As an Account Executive at Elastic Path you’ll possess a strong track record of driving strategic software solutions, and can hit the ground running with previous sales experience in SaaS or eCommerce. You will be a most trusted advisor to our current and prospective customers, as you will ensure to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals, and recommend strategic software solutions for their business. You will define and implement a strategy for an assigned region/s. You will be an integral part of mentoring sales reps and BDRs, and contribute to the continuous growth and enablement of our Sales organization.
Our Account Executives create business value at all levels, manage complex sales cycles in collaboration with partners and deliver consistent results independently and as part of a team. They are empowered by autonomy, and supported by a leading product, company and culture.
Location: This is a remote role based in Canada or the United States - candidates are required to be located in North America to be considered. Elastic Path is a Remote First employer, so you’ll have the tools to support you to work from wherever you are based.
- Facilitate, shape, direct and negotiate license (and sometimes services) engagement proposals to ensure effective delivery which meets business goals for Elastic Path and the client
- Discover, create, and close new license opportunities
- Build and maintain detailed account profiles and plans as well as construct and forecast budgets for all client accounts
- Conduct target account prospecting and sales calls to key decision makers, C level and technical influencers within potential client organizations by establishing a “trusted advisor” relationship
- Ensure post-implementation customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with Sales and technical solutions services team on prospect/new client accounts
- Provide solid expertise of technical solutions in ecommerce and its delivery
- Work closely with professional services and client success management to ensure successful proposals and projects
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- An ability to evangelize about eCommerce, its power and potential to clients
- 7+ years of high-tech sales experience and owning a quota focused on selling software licenses and professional services
- A proven track record of exceeding expectations and an aggressive attitude towards discovery, prospecting, planning and closing
- Deep understanding of the local markets and the ability to adapt to work across verticals and geographies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and eagerness to navigate into uncharted territory
- Resilient nature and strong objection handling skills
- Possess a strong business acumen and can clearly articulate ROI
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 25-50% of the time.
Who we are:
Elastic Path is on a mission to break through the barriers that prevent commerce leaders from delivering extraordinary shopping experiences. Today, that means making Composable Commerce accessible to all brands by reducing the cost, time, and overall risk of implementing and managing a multi-vendor approach. With Elastic Path, both business and tech teams are able to innovate on their own terms, fully embrace composability, and in turn, never compromise on what’s possible. Learn more at www.elasticpath.com
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard to achieve remarkable things. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others. Elastic Path is a remote-first global company with collaborative office hubs in Vancouver, Toronto, Boston, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Reading.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can find out more about what we offer on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.
Disclaimer: Please be aware of targeted employment scams. If you are being considered for a position with Elastic Path, you will always receive direct communications from us via our ATS Jobvite, or our personal Elastic Path domain email addresses; [email protected].