Senior JDE Techno-Functional Analyst
Senior JDE Techno-Functional Analyst
This position will be responsible for supporting the existing JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2 including design, build and configure JDE to meet Domtar’s business processes and requirements. The position also requires someone with advanced level knowledge of both technical and functional skills and requires a high level of customer service skills to meet user demands in a courteous and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business users to gather, refine, and document system requirements to enhance JDE EnterpriseOne functionality based on approved User Requirements
- This role will require overlapping responsibilities as a Functional Analyst and as someone with the technical expertise to design and prototype application changes alongside other technical colleagues and business partners to ensure that JDE performs optimally within Oracle’s recommended standards and best practices.
- Create/review functional design documents and technical design documents.
- Troubleshoot issues using various debug methods including debugging C++ business functions.
- Troubleshoot complex Issues to find the root cause and provide the solution to fix the issue.
- Analysis of performance related issues and provide the solution for improvements.
- Recommend and document changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Design integrations with 3rd party application (including other ERPs).
- Develop Orchestrations.
- Mentor and assist developers with their tasks including those related to Change Requests and Project deliverables.
- Present work, verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including business users, technical colleagues, and management.
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in science, math, computer science or engineering field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a functional analyst/developer with a fully integrated JDE EnterpriseOne and at least 3 years of experience at a senior level.
- In-depth knowledge and use of JDE API’s, custom UBE’s, Business Functions (BSSV) and NER’s.
- Ability to develop and provide support of JDE EnterpriseOne Digital Transformation tools:
- UX One (E1 Landing Pages, Watch List, Form Personalization, Form Extensions, etc.)
- One View Reporting
- Must have experience working in the following JD Edwards modules:
- Sales Order Management
- EDI Processing
- Procurement & Inventory Management
- Warehousing & Transportation
- Must have experience using the EnterpriseOne programming toolset including most of the following:
- Orchestrator, Forms Design Aid, Report Design Aid, Table Design Aid, Table Conversion, JDE C Business Functions/ NER and Z-File Processing.
- Must have a high skill level working with Event Rules and C Business Functions debugging to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Must have working experience with Data Dictionary, UDC Table, UDOs, Vocabulary Overrides, Table Design, Business View Design, Data Structure Design, Cross Reference Utility and E1 Scheduler.
- Must have strong programming fundamentals and analytical background.
- Must have experience with SQL commands and JDE database structures (working with Oracle’s SQL Developer is a plus).
- Working with Linux file system is a plus.
- Working with JDE 3rd party tools such as DSI, PC Miler & Create!form is a plus.
- Experience in at least one JDE Implementation and/or Upgrade.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Logical problem solving and ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured manner.
- Must have excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate and work closely with other technical and non-technical teams.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.