Concept Plus is seeking a mid-level web developer to support application development and operations and maintenance for a federal agency’s website. A successful candidate will provide website design, development, testing and support of the software infrastructure for client’s website
- Develop and maintain web-enabled capabilities and custom applications
- Define technical requirements, plans and prioritize work, and assist identifying work for project schedules
- Managing priorities and deliverables to ensure timely and successful
- Working with clients to identify recommendations for the appropriate technical, business and human factors solutions
- Commitment to clear and quality communications between team and client product managers
- Commitment to promoting a collaborative work environment with team members and customers
- Commitment to delivery of quality products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- 8+ years of development experience
- An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience will be considered.
- PHP and/or Drupal experience (Drupal 8/9 experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of version control
- Must understand and have practiced waterfall and or Agile Scrum development
- Must have strong experience working with a variety of technology and the ability to multi-task between different projects and workflow stages
- Must have experience communicating directly with end users and stakeholders
- Experience analyzing business product needs, recommending, effective software solutions in a timely manner
- Experience working with other developers and development teams
- Experience coordinating with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to gather information and requirements
- Experience supporting a distributed systems and computing environment using a wide range of application hosting and computing technologies
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active DHS Suitability Clearance/Entry on Duty (EoD) preferred (if not active, candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a DHS background investigation)
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to work effectively (adaptable and flexible) in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills when interacting with the client and project team.
- Promotes collaboration and teamwork.
Concept Plus is a growing SDB and 8(a) certified consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are an Oracle Gold Partner, offering deep technical expertise, combined with business insights and an experienced team focused on providing technical solutions for our clients. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the "25 Most Powerful Oracle Solution Providers" in the area!
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website at www.conceptplusllc.com.
Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.