Junior Pricing Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Analyze TBA-MBS market data to generate daily rate sheets and midday re-prices as necessary
- Support the daily operational flow of the Lock Desk, and ensure that locks received from clients are priced accurately, meet program guidelines, and follow company-defined policies and procedures.
- Coordinate change requests on existing rate locks including (but not limited to) loan parameter changes, lock extensions, relocks, and rate renegotiations
- Respond to all email and phone inquiries within required turn times
- Participate in other projects including (but not limited to) improvement and development of pricing system methodologies
- Maintain a series of pipeline reports for upper management
- Support other positions in Secondary Marketing as needed
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Standard office environment, equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day. Employee must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous Lock Desk experience or a working knowledge of mortgage loan programs, guidelines, and pricing.
- High mathematical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, with focus in Excel
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and handle time related pressure.
- Possess superb follow up skills with ability to analyze situations quickly.
- Strong integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.