Licensed Mortgage Production Assistant
CMG is seeking a Mortgage Production Assistant to welcome to our team. This talented person will not only provide support to the existing Loan Officer Team by ensuring timely closing of loan files via communication with operations staff and customers, but will also use this role as a foundation for career growth with an industry leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Request disclosures
- Open escrow, collect fees and order preliminary title report
- Order appraisals
- Collect and review client documentation
- Review income analysis from the Loan Officer
- Submit loans documentation to processing (Submission form, Intent to proceed, LDP/GSA, Net Tangible)
- Gather Loan Agent PTD and PTF conditions
- Submit requests for Rapid Rescores
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in mortgage industry preferred.
- Familiarity with mortgage terminology.
- Experience with Point software preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.