Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to documents, funding, insuring, and post-closing requirements.
- Prepares/reviews daily reports and monitors workflow and turn times.
- Interfaces with warehouse and post-closing teams to ensure quality of funding packages.
- Draw loan docs, fund, or ship loans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires 3+ years of closing experience.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage banking industry.
- Working knowledge of industry regulations.
- Experience with DataTrac preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to motivate subordinates.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.