Fixed Income Operations Assistant
About CMG Securities LLC:
CMG Securities LLC, a CMG Financial Services Inc Company, is a broker-dealer, SIPC & FINRA member firm and serves institutional fixed income markets and clients. The firm transacts in the fixed income market centered around asset backed securities, with a focus in Agency mortgage backed securities and the mortgage origination community.
The Institutional Sales, Trading & Ops group provides coverage and support to the MBS Trade Desk which includes but is not limited to trade execution, reporting and monitoring trade settlements, compiling research on MBS Securities, trade reconciliation, client onboarding and all other trade desk functions. A Fixed Income Operations professional will interact directly with sales and trading as well have regular interaction with compliance and non-market risk counterparties.
- Play a critical role in the firm’s trade monitoring, confirmation, reconciliation, and reporting functions
- Maintain and distribute all trade confirmations, settlement, and account statements
- Manage the firm’s trade settlement activity by actively overseeing and resolving inconsistencies where necessary, including frequent communication with the firm, its clients, and its clearing agent
- Understand and adhere to rules regarding compliance, margin, and the FINRA TRACE reporting system
- Assist in maintaining and contributing data to the firm’s financial regulatory reports
- Manage and update all client account information, contacts, and distributions within firm’s CRM
- Analyze trends within the firms trading activity and assist with cyclical internal reporting
- Serve as point of contact for all requests regarding trade settlements
- Facilitate client onboarding for the firm by gathering and maintaining documentation to satisfy AML, KYC, credit risk analysis and other requirements
- Enhance firm efficiency and assist in implementing/documenting policies and procedures
- Other administrative duties and ad hoc analytical reports as needed
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong professional and personal integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Etc.)
- Willingness to transfer knowledge is imperative
- Team player, must be able to collaborate across multiple operational areas and with both local and remotely based team members, and demonstrate ability to be part of a dynamic team
- Ability to identify and escalate issues to senior management and to trading desk(s)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work well in a time sensitive, fast paced, and fluid environment
- Self-starter, who is willing to ask questions
- Has, or must obtain, FINRA SIE and series 99 licenses. The firm will pay for testing and materials.
About CMG Financial Services Inc -
CMG Financial Services Inc is the holding company for CMG Financial & CMG Securities LLC, CMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its products and services available to the market through three distinct origination channels including Correspondent Lending, Wholesale Lending and Retail Lending. CMG Financial currently operates in most states, including District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
CMG Securities LLC, a CMG Financial Services Inc Company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.