The Branch Manager will have established sales relationships and sales contacts. These strong relationships will bring new business opportunities to CMG. Branch Manager will plan, organize and implement a sales strategy for his/her branch, while managing the P&L for that respective branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving agreed upon production levels for the branch. Will evaluate markets and results for future forecasts. Expectation to meet goals and metrics quarterly is required.
- Recruits, trains and develops sales personnel.
- Set and revises action plan for the branch as necessary.
- Completes performance reviews for sales personnel and recruits when needed.
- Manages low performers out and promotes high performers that meet preset units pull thru, customer satisfaction and other company objectives.
- Provides reports on market movement and penetration as it pertains to growth.
- Attends industry related conventions and trade shows.
- Delivers sales meetings with sales team in order to provide leadership and continued team sales improvement.
- Manages P&L of branch.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten + years in Mortgage Banking sales management experience.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Proven leadership and motivational ability.
- Exceptional sales and presentation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong operations and computer systems exposure.
- High level of integrity and Confidentiality.
External Code: #LI-DNP
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.