Chevo is currently hiring a Business Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction by becoming a trusted advisor. The ideal candidate will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to business process and procedural planning, capital planning, and program governance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document policies, and procedures including guidance and control documents
- Meets with client staff to understand needs and develop business process maps
- Develops program communications with stakeholders
- Facilitate customer meetings
- Establishes, monitors, measures, assesses or evaluates performance metrics for the program
- Creates status reporting, both internally and to the client; creating reports for executive reporting; and providing support for OMB, agency, and bureau data calls
- Takes on other tasks to ensure timely and quality submission of deliverables
- Strong analytical skills – assertive and inquisitive manner that allows the individual to take even indirectly related and orally communicated information and transform it into actionable information
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, attention to detail, experience in the creation of complex data reports and analysis.
- Ability to pass client security clearance requirements
- Prior experience supporting IRS IT programs
- Active IRS Moderate Risk MBI clearance is a plus
- Familiar with the Agile software development methodology
- Experience with Federal government business process analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Excellent client handling skills
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.