Chevo is currently hiring a Business Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business and to become a trusted advisor. They will help the IRS ensure infrastructure projects are planned and managed to successful completion. The ideal candidate will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to process and procedural planning, capital planning, and program governance. Location, New Carrollton, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document plans, policies, and procedures including guidance and control documents
- Meets with client staff to understand needs and develop automated reporting solutions
- Develops program communications with stakeholders
- Facilitate customer meetings
- Establishes, monitors, measures, assesses or evaluates performance metrics for the program
- Creates status reporting, both internally and to the client; creating reports for executive reporting; and providing support for OMB, agency, and bureau data calls
- Assists investment owners in the development of Business Cases
- Assists in entering investment information into appropriate Portfolio Management tool
- Develop integrated expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations including resource management and control, to support strategic outlook based on budget estimates and timelines.
- Takes on other tasks to ensure timely and quality submission of deliverables
- Strong analytical skills – assertive and inquisitive manner that allows the individual to take even indirectly related and orally communicated information and transform it into actionable information
- Prior experience supporting IRS IT programs
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, attention to detail, experience in the creation of complex data reports and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pass client security clearance requirements
- Experience developing Business Cases and Cost Benefit Analysis for Federal Program
- Active IRS Moderate Risk MBI clearance is a plus
- Familiar with the Agile software development methodology
- Experience with Federal government acquisition strategy, capital planning, investment management, and IT strategic planning
- Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Excellent client handling skills
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.