Chevo is hiring an experienced Project Manager for an Integrated Master Scheduling project to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing oversight for an engagement that provides integrated master scheduling for large acquisition programs. Location is currently remote, but will eventually be in Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team providing integrated master scheduling support for large acquisition programs including engineering programs
- Serve as the day to day point of contact for the client Contracting Officers Representative (COR) and technical lead on all project matters
- Provide high quality deliverables in accordance with the project schedule
- Deliver periodic status reports to address tasks accomplished, upcoming tasks, issues/risks and project financial status
- Support briefings to client leadership as required
- Previous experience in program management, have exceptional communication skills and be responsible for organizing and managing all contract personnel
- Prior experience performing scheduling on engineering or construction in progress programs (e.g., Ship, Aircraft, weapons systems, etc.).
- At least ten (10) years relevant experience with DoD or DHS acquisition program management
- Possess relevant experience and expertise in the development, implementation and management of a large MS Project Server/scheduling of programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other similar management certification.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo ranks on the 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50 list and is a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.