Senior Communications Specialist
Chevo is hiring an experienced Senior Communications Specialist to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal communications, training and brand strategy. Location in the Washington, DC metro area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and help coordinate the communications and brand management strategy and maintain a communications plan for the program
- Develop program placemats and narratives for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in drafting, compiling, and facilitating completion of presentations, briefing documents, reports, white papers, and memos for executive leadership and external stakeholders
- Follow-up with key stakeholders to ensure that there is consistent communication, coordination, and cooperation between all necessary parties
- Train users and provide demonstrations on all tools and processes created at HQ and support user adoption in the field
- Develop program presentations and training materials
- Master's degree in Business, Policy, or a related field
- Minimum (10) Ten years' experience
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Federal Government experience
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.