RN Evening House Supervisor
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for an RN Evening House Supervisor (Mon - Fri 3p-11p) for our St. Margaret's Center located at 27 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY.
St. Margaret’s Center is a 94 bed skilled nursing facility providing short-term, long-term, and respite care to children and young adults with disabilities. Our dedicated team of professionals delivers individualized care focusing on the unique needs of our residents. To learn more about St. Margaret's Center, please check out our Virtual Tour
- The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the safety of all residents, staff and the facility plant on assigned shift
- Supervises the care provided to all residents and the staff on duty
- Works with pediatric and young adults
- May take charge of a specific unit including the administration of medications and treatments
- CPR certification required
- Registered Nurses license in NYS required
- At least 3 years of related experience, specifically in: Long Term Care or care of the neurologically impaired
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience required, 3 years preferred
- Applicants not currently working at St. Margaret's who are interested in employment on our new ventilator unit must have at least one year previous experience in working with the ventilator dependent resident
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.