Substitute Resident Counselor
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
- Assisting, promoting, and providing independence in the daily treatment, care, and services of the people we support.
- Provide hands on care to the people we support
- Provide direction and assist the people we support to work on their goals
- Assist with activities both in the home, out in the community
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License in good standing and reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old and able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to apply for this position
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.