RN Weekend House Supervisor
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for an RN WEEKEND SUPERVISOR for our St. Margaret's Center located on Hackett Boulevard in Albany.
- The RN Supervisor is responsible for the safety of all residents, staff and the facility plant on assigned shift.
- Supervises the care provided to all residents and the staff on duty.
- Works with pediatric and young adults.
- May take charge of a specific unit including the administration of medications and treatments.
- CPR certification required.
- Registered Nurses license in NYS required.
- At least 3 years of related experience, specifically in: Long Term Care or care of the neurologically impaired.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience required, 3 years preferred.