RN - St. Margaret's Center Nursing Home
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
*We are proud to announce our newly enhanced rates for St. Margaret's Nursing positions!*St. Margaret’s Center is looking for RN’s to join our new pediatric vent unit team!
We are seeking Registered Professional Nurses who are looking to work in an environment that supports the complex pediatric care of children that require long term ventilator management, as well as those with sub-acute rehabilitative weaning goals. In this high acuity setting you will use and grow your clinical skill set with the support of a specialized interdisciplinary team.
- Follow standards of Professional Nursing practice
- Provide continual on-site nursing coverage for pediatric and young adult residents with disabilities.
- NYS RN License & CPR Certification required
- Hands on care
- Direct supervision of LPNs and CNAs
- Excellent assessment skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years old
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.