SLP/CFY (Prospect School, Queensbury) - $4,000 Sign On Bonus
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
We are currently offering a $4,000 sign on bonus for SLP's joining our team! *See below for details.
We are hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for our Prospect Center, Queensbury (Full-time)
- Contributes to the mission of the Center, Clinical Department and assigned programs by working collaboratively with program directors and interdisciplinary team members to ensure quality, state-of-the-art, cost effective services to all individuals served and their families.
- Graduate degree (Masters) in field of Speech-Language Pathology is required.
- Specialized training, license, certification, skills: NYS Licensure/Registration - Speech-Language Pathologists, NYS Teaching Certificate as a Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence required for all who supervise college interns and Clinical Fellows.
- Professional experience with working with individuals with developmental, physical and neurological disorders preferred.
- Less than 1 yr of job related exp required.
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- This position is 37.5 hours/week.
*Sign on bonus: Eligible for new hires in a full time status (minimum of 30 hours per week). Rehires are not eligible for sign on bonus. Must be in good standing and an active employee at time of payout. Bonus to be paid out incrementally.
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.