LPN/RN F.T. Days (Primary Care Clinic)
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are looking for a LPN/RN to become part of the Center Health Care-Clinic.
- Contributes to the Mission of the Center, nursing department and assigned program by providing nursing services to the individuals they serve and assisting the RN in the assessment of individuals needs.
- They follow the philosophy of Center Health Care (CHC) Clinic and adhere to policies and procedures as they pertain to the delivery of nursing services.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse/ Registered Nurse, New York State Licensed is required. This license must be maintained at all times.
- Maintains CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification at all times. At least 1 year of job related experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position. Must be able to able to lift 50 pounds independently.
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.