The Residential Support Manager-Weekend position supports the mission and goals of the agency by supervising a designated program of which they are deployed and all of its functions, which include the oversight of regulatory compliance, the people we supports satisfaction, ensure communication with families, a positive community image and adherence to program budgets.
The primary purpose of this position is to:
- Provide temporary gap management coverage for an array of management duties and responsibilities as needed due to vacancies, extended leaves, vacations and for supplemental assignments and training to critical positions within an identified location.
- Must work one (1) weekend day providing primarily staffing management support, assessing divisional needs for call-outs, redeploying staff between locations to maintain safe staffing (for minimum safe and employee health) and med coverage while having an over-all knowledge of divisional staffing. They will also float between programs, proving hands-on support and oversight as directed.
- Is required to help assess the progress and deficits of an identified program and develop strategies for follow up and feedback.
- Is responsible for maintaining all of the daily job functions as required based on the designated assignment. This position will have delegated supervisory authority and responsibility as determined by the Director and or in conjunction with an Administrator and determined by the assignment.
- Is responsible for the 24 hours a day, 7 days a week operational and supervisory needs of the staff and people we support of any designated Residential Program. It functions as the primary supervisor of all direct support staff, assigned to the program and may be responsible for ensuring performance appraisals, adequate staffing ratios and integrated services are delivered to the people we support with quality and excellence.
- Will ensure the physical plant and related areas are operating well to meet the needs of the people we support. It may be responsible for maintaining personal allowance and other finance records and ensuring that the program and the people we support have their needs, wants and services provided to them in the highest quality and manner.
High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to train required
- At least 3 years of experience in human services and a medical or pseudo medical position required
- Specialized training, license, certifications and skills: Valid NYS Driver’s License in good standing required