Registered Dental Hygienist - $6,000 Sign On Bonus
We are searching for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team!
We are currently offering a $6,000 sign on bonus for Registered Dental Hygienist's joining our team! *See below for details.
New Graduates are welcome to apply!
The Center offers a rewarding work environment, competitive benefits and growth opportunities. This position offers flexible scheduling for Monday through Friday shifts, during day-time hours with 30 to 40 hours per week - no nights or weekends!
This position is based in our Center Health Clinic, which is an integrated health care practice. We are known for our quality of care for individuals with disabilities, which is at the heart of our mission. Our Center Health Clinic offers expert dental care, primary care and specialty services to our community.
- Provides dental hygiene care to individuals, including dental scaling, polishing, sealants, fluoride treatment, education and radio-graphs.
- Ensures professional guidelines are met during dental care.
- Determines future recall appointments based on oral hygiene status.
- Presents x-ray and dental charting findings to dentist for treatment planning and appointments.
- Follows CDC Covid-19 Infection Control Guidelines.
- Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Specialized training, license, certification, skills: License.
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.