RN Unit Manager - $10,000 Sign On Bonus - St. Margaret's Nursing Home
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for RN Unit Managers joining our team! *Eligibility details shared during interview.
We are seeking an RN Unit Manager to join our St. Margaret's Center.
This position is based out of our St. Margaret’s Center. St. Margaret’s Center is a 94 bed skilled nursing facility providing short-term, long-term, and respite care to children and young adults with disabilities. Our dedicated team of professionals delivers individualized care focusing on the unique needs of our residents. To learn more about St. Margaret's Center, please check out our Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK653y26h8UResponsibilities:
- Follow standards of Professional Nursing practice
- Provide continual on-site nursing coverage for pediatric and young adult residents with disabilities
- Direct supervision of RN's, LPNs and CNAs
- NYS RN License & CPR Certification required
- At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse, 5 years preferred
- 1 year of nursing management and long term care experience required
- Excellent assessment skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years old
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.