LPN - St. Margaret's Center Nursing Home
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere
*We are proud to announce our newly enhanced rates for St. Margaret's Nursing positions!*Responsibilities:
St. Margaret’s Center is looking for FT, PT and Per Diem LPN’s to join our outstanding nursing team. St. Margaret’s Center is a skilled nursing facility serving medically fragile infants, children, and young adults on a single dedicated campus.
- Ensure that interventions outlined in resident care plans are implemented
- Maintain all required documentation
- Oversee CNA’s
- Ensure quality resident care
- NYS LPN License required
- At least one year of acute care or long-term care experience required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years old
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.