Special Education Teacher - Prospect Center - $4,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently offering a $4,000 sign on bonus for Prospect Center Special Education Teachers joining our team! *See below for details.
We are searching for a Full Time Special Education Teacher to join our agency!
- Serve as a leader of the classroom, providing direction to an interdisciplinary team of professionals and paraprofessionals.
- Supervise and directing the work of classroom education staff.
- Collaborate with parents, school districts and other agencies to ensure that student needs are met.
- Initial NYS Certification in Special Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education and (currently pursuing Masters)
- Master’s degree in Special Education - Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds independently.
- Minimum of two years of experience with students with multiple disabilities.
- Creative and energetic
*Sign on bonus: Eligible for new hires in a full time status (minimum of 30 hours per week). Rehires are not eligible for sign on bonus. Must be in good standing and an active employee at time of payout. Bonus to be paid out incrementally.
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.