Client Support Specialist - Banking & Insurance Group
Join our Winning Team as a Client Support Specialist - Banking & Insurance Group
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. One last thing: Our four-day week continues in Summer 2023!
The Client Support Specialist is an integral part of the Customer Service team and is responsible to maintaining, retaining, and growing existing accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively call existing CARFAX customers for account review, to present additional products and solutions and for post-sale follow-up
- Handle account maintenance including billing, user access updates and access method migration
- Deescalate potential issues to prevent cancellations
- Identify and solve customer issues by differentiating between important and unimportant details and provide first line technical troubleshooting
- Accurately document activities performed on customers’ accounts using CARFAX’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (Salesforce)
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ hands-on customer service, relationship management and retention experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time aptitude for technology and time management skills
- A solution-oriented, team player attitude
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience meeting established monthly metrics and KPIs
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / RRSP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.