Product Manager - Lead Conversion
Join our Winning Team as a Product Manager – Lead Conversion
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
We are looking for an exceptional product professional to drive, conversion, and retention while delivering a world class product, Used Car Listing. Our team leads with a consumer first mentality to build product experiences that our users want to come back to - again and again - on all of their devices. You’ll apply your product management experience to help build loyal customers, increase conversion, and help more consumers buy used cars with confidence.
As a Product Manager – Lead Conversion, you will:
- Own the metrics and improvement efforts of traffic and conversion through evaluating acquisition funnels, prioritizing areas of improvement, and leading A/B testing to increase conversion rates.
- Develop product features that drive growth in conversation and retention.
- Lead cross-functional teams - including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research - in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative product features and enhancements
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Translate product vision into detailed requirements for execution
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple efforts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 4+ years’ product management, product owner, or business analyst experience, ideally in a consumer focused product
- Experience running A/B tests with VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, or similar framework
- Experience working with Agile software development teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills - able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.