Are you looking for a change in your career and are interested in varied work assignments rather than routine? Then come and join us as Accountant/Bookkeeper to help us grow our Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) Department in our Manhattan, NY office. If you would describe yourself as a positive individual with good organizational skills, ability to work within deadlines and to execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards, you are looking at the right opportunity. The full-time position is available immediately to qualified applicants.
Need a flexible work schedule? We are open to partially remote work, after a period of in-office onboarding and training.
What you will do:
- Accounting for all business transactions (Cash, A/R, A/P, general journal entries, etc.)
- Prepare financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annual) and reporting packages
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Process payroll through online systems of payroll companies (e.g. ADP, Paychex, etc.)
- Assure timely completion and communication of project status internally
- Research technical issues and discuss with Manager/Partner for further guidance
- Consult with clients and its foreign parent company on their accounting, payroll and business administration needs in the United States
- Perform other related duties as required
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or higher
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required
- Minimum of 1+ years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a public accounting environment, which includes preparing financial statements and communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Experience using at least two of the following: QuickBooks, SAGE, Navision (Microsoft Dynamics), ProAlpha, Datev, SAP
- Proven expertise in MS Excel and MS Outlook with a working knowledge of MS Word, and Adobe software applications
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – strong time management skills
- Ability to be a team player and to understand challenges facing partners and staff members and be able to manage/reschedule priorities effectively
Who we serve:
- Foreign-owned US subsidiaries, typically from German-speaking countries
- Clients in various industries including manufacturing, distribution & technology
Rödl Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.