Consultant - Content Marketing - Remote
Purpose / Project Description:
At MicroMentor, we are looking to expand and nurture our global community of entrepreneurs and mentors. As a key part of our growth strategy, we’re searching for a Content Marketing Consultant. This consultant will join our Marketing team to centralize, coordinate and make the most of MicroMentor’s existing content across our various channels. Her/ his main role will be leading the repurposing process of our existing marketing content since ideation, to design and implementation while making sure all the repurposed content is well organized by channel as part of the MicroMentor Content Plan.
To be successful in this role, the Content Marketing Consultant should demonstrate a strong track of experience producing content in various formats and for different channels, as well as being proactive, oriented to results, and self-driven.
Identify and repurpose MicroMentor's existing marketing content in different formats and for our various channels to significantly improve our current content production process by making it more efficient while increasing the amount of content pieces.
The consultant will:
- Repurpose existing MicroMentor marketing content: short video ads into text ads, blog articles into long and / or short format video scripts, long format videos into blog articles and/or short video ads scripts, etc.
- Create new ad versions of MicroMentor's best performing ads historically.
- Coordinate the design process of each piece of content with the graphic designer.
- Post organic content on the following social media channels: Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube Shorts and Tiktok
- Centralize all the repurposed content into the existing content structure (Content Plan, Paid ads library, etc.)
- Support the content translation process (Spanish and Arabic translators)
The consultant will:
- Provide soft copies of all repurposed content: in between 5 to 10 content pieces weekly depending on the format and time needed to produce each piece of content.
- Post on social media channels, weekly: 1) Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook, twice a week 2) Tiktok and Youtube shorts, daily.
- Provide written weekly updates to MicroMentor local team.
- Weekly meetings with the marketing team
To apply to this consultancy the consultant is required to have:
The Consultant will report to:
The Consultant will work closely with:
Director of Marketing
Content Creation Consultant
Members of the MicroMentor team
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our mission begins with how we build our team and work together. Through our commitment to enriching our organization with people of different origins, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of thinking, we are better able to leverage the collective power of our teams and solve the world’s most complex challenges. We strive for a culture of trust and respect, where everyone contributes their perspectives and authentic selves, reaches their potential as individuals and teams, and collaborates to do the best work of their lives.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a journey, and we are committed to learning, listening and evolving to become more diverse, equitable and inclusive than we are today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to providing an environment of respect and psychological safety where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We do not engage in or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability (including HIV/AIDS status), marital status, military veteran status or any other protected group in the locations where we work.
Safeguarding & Ethics
Mercy Corps team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our stakeholders and to international standards guiding international relief and development work, while actively engaging communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects. Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC's policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.