The job listing no longer exists.
Jobs at LMH Health
Something special starts here
You can't define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you're looking for at LMH Health.
We're looking for you.
Why LMH Health?
A partner for lifelong health
Connected by the promise to be a partner for lifelong health, we are dedicated to providing personal, high-quality health and wellness services for the communities we serve in Northeast Kansas. LMH Health offers a great work environment, competitive salary and benefits and flexible schedules in a supported learning environment. We are growing and we invite you to grow with us.
Commitment to Health Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
At LMH Health, our commitment to health equity, inclusion and diversity isn't something we do in addition to our work, it's a fundamental part of who we are. Our purpose is being a partner for lifelong health. To fulfill that purpose, we're committed to making everyone's health our priority. That's broader than the conventional approach to hospital care and healthcare. It's about keeping people healthy, which is a much bigger commitment than treating them only when they're sick. Learn more
LMH Health has three primary imperatives:
- Value: To reduce unnecessary variations in care based on personal characteristics, including age, culture, race, ethnicity, disability, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender and sexual orientation/identity.
- Engagement: To provide patient and family-centered care that meets and values the social, cultural and linguistic needs.
- Belonging: To ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce and learning environment.
LMH Health provides a number of benefits to support you and your family.
- Opportunities to grow your career through clinical ladder, tuition reimbursement, continuing education and scholarships.
- Supporting you at work with onsite conveniences and additional pay for other shifts.
- Comprehensive health plans and assistant programs such as mental health support and emergency assistance.
- Retirement, life and disability insurance to protect your financial future.
- Paid time off and short-term leave if you become hospitalized or ill.
About LMH Health
We were founded over 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare. Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital with the latest diagnostic and surgical technology, our LMH Health West Campus outpatient facility, and 28 primary and specialty care clinics. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 380 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, innovative care and high standards of clinical excellence.
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service. Learn more
Connect With a Recruiter
Speak with one of our talent specialists any week day from 2-4 p.m. Give us a call at 785-505-3015 or email [email protected] or attend a hiring event where you can meet directly with LMH Health talent specialists and hiring managers to learn more about our opportunities. Learn more