Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Funding Circle brings together small businesses and investors in a way that is truly revolutionary. We foster an environment where small business can thrive. Our platform provides a marketplace where investors receive better returns and small businesses find lower rates. The driving force behind our product is our engineering team; we are building elegant, sustainable, and scalable infrastructure on a global scale, and we want you to be a part of it!
Our mission: to build a better financial world.
You will initially run a number of critical projects that are vital to ensuring Funding Circle’s audit and compliance controls and processes are fit for purpose in all our geographies.
You will be a member of the Delivery Team and will work with a wide range of stakeholders to scope out, plan and drive the successful delivery of a number of projects to directly related to audit and compliance, to include GDPR (EU), CCPA (US - California), and ISAE (EU) /SOC (US) audits.
You must be able to act as the leading authority on technical compliance programs, autonomously driving the scoping, implementation, and sustainment of these programs across the company.
The projects will cover audit and compliance across all our geographies and business areas, typically focusing on designing and rolling our best practices within a regulated environment, adapted to meet local constraints and needs.
You will need to have experience working on audit, legal and/or compliance programs with significant technical components, and be confident in leading business and tech project teams to deliver.
You’ve been there and done this...
- Proven previous experience delivering business compliance and audit projects in a regulated environment (ideally one or more of the above standards)
- Experience with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) tools and systems
- Experience leading change in a large 1000+ organisation across many geographies
- Proven ability in planning and delivering long-running, complex projects with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding and experience of project management methodologies - predominantly waterfall (PMP, Prince2), but also an understanding of Agile business methodologies
- Experience coordinating across functionally and geographically spread teams
- Passionate about delivering change and getting projects over the line