Talent Acquisition Partner - German speaker
Being a high growth FinTech “scale-up”, it’ll be no surprise to hear Recruitment is a high priority at Funding Circle. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner - German speaker to join our London team to support our business in Berlin and Amsterdam! This is a high growth opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who relishes the challenge of finding up & coming talent.
- You know all about working in a hyper growth company and understand how to come up with creative techniques to attract awesome talent.
- You believe in always optimising operational process flows and looking for ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer centric recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
- You don’t believe in relying on agencies to find candidates (we don’t use these here).
- You are comfortable communicating with all level. You can maintain your professionalism while representing the essence of our culture.
- You love the challenge of hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety.
- You’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
- You are a structured and organised individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and make high quality decisions quickly.
- You believe in people and the power of conversation. No hiding behind emails with candidates!
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in standing together: We’re a small, fast-growing team, so everyone needs to #StandTogether and share best practices to make Funding Circle even better.
- Finally, you can have a bit of fun with us along with way. Recruitment is a tough job and we have ambitious hiring goals. It’s not always easy, but we’re on an incredible journey and #LiveTheAdventure together.
Your day to day:
- Be an innovator: you’ll find creative ways to source passive candidates in a competitive environment.
- Be an expert: you’ll collaborate with hiring managers and advise them on talent pipelining, while managing expectations and keeping them up to date on progress.
- Be an advocate: you’ll be a representative for both the hiring team and the candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
- Be a collaborator: you’ll work closely with our Recruiting team and our office in Berlin and Amsterdam to streamline our process and remove any roadblocks.
- Make your ideas come to life. If you have creative ideas on ways to find candidates, try them here – have some fun and see if it works.
Our ideal team member will have:
- Experience in a direct sourcing role or recruitment role with a strong focus in Germany – agency or in house.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both German and English.
- Ability to develop and deliver sourcing strategies including direct search, advertising, specialist job boards, events etc.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), JobVite a plus.
- High emotional intelligence (EQ), interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- Has the ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to build a great company.
- Identifies with our mission, “To build a better financial world”.
- Aligns with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure.
Why join Funding Circle?
As often the first point of contact with potential employees, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and strive for improvement. There are excellent opportunities for progression and we will support you to excel through regular coaching and development.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee!
We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits - both social and practical.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better