Senior Credit Analyst, QC - Dutch/German speaker
Excited? Excite us.
Senior Credit Quality Control (CQC) Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring candidate to develop their reporting and analytical skills, whilst receiving exposure to and gaining knowledge of a wide range of operations within Funding Circle.
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting good governance, credit processes and agreed service levels, ensuring Funding Circle values are being promoted internally and externally.
You will be responsible for developing and providing reports on the analysis performed by the Global CQC Team, spanning three geographies.
You will be:
• Reviewing defaulted FC loan applications and Underwriting decisions on applications and making the necessary recommendations
• Ensure FCA, AML, KYC and Funding Circle guidelines and policies are being adhered to
• Generate and evaluate reports on both a weekly and monthly basis which will be communicated to the wider company
• Make recommendations for the ongoing development of systems, processes and business practices to provide improvements in efficiency and capacity in delivering enhanced credit quality monitoring
• Update CQC process documentation in line with ongoing changes
• Audit processing where required
• Provide appropriate advice and guidance to colleagues and coaching to new joiners and junior staff
You’ve been there and done this…
• Educated to degree level
• Additional German or Dutch language skills preferable
A successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
• Excellent reporting skills and attention to detail
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage time well
• Excellent communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and challenge the status quo
• Self-disciplined, motivated, and a strong team player