Borrower Operations Team Leader
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Managing all aspects of workflow for Borrower Operations including the daily allocation of resources across Borrower Operations processes
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop your direct reports.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how we can improve our processes in Borrower Operations; champion best practices and partner with internal stakeholders
- Ensure internal controls and policies are adhered to and create a robust controls environment, highlighting process weaknesses and finding solutions.
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- Minimum 2 years prior Team Leadership Experience in a volume driven and KPI focussed environment
- Thrive in a data driven high volume KPI environment
- You easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.