Software Engineer (Engineering Effectiveness)
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
As a Software Engineer at Funding
Circle you get to...
Architect and develop the next generation of our financial infrastructure platform built on
You’ve been there and done this…
- Software engineering, architecture and working on collaborative teams in developing robust & scalable systems.
- Programming experience in languages such
as:Clojure, Go, Java, Groovy, Python, Ruby, Scala
- Hands-on coding skills and experience with coding best practices and guidelines.
- Experience in collaborating with product teams and The Business, ensuring code quality and iterative lean delivery.
- Experience with a variety of distributed systems (such as Kafka), stream processing and building business critical, highly scalable, fault-tolerant software.
It would be great if you also have…
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, particularly finance.
- Familiarity with Docker, Mesos, and/or experience with distributed database systems.
- Github or other open source code we can check out.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.