Loan Servicing Executive
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
We are looking for a Loan Servicing Executive, in the London office to join a strong and highly innovative team. Servicing, Collections & Recoveries (including Recoveries Litigation) (“SCR”) is an award winning Business Team at Funding Circle, which plays a vital role for both our borrower and investor customers. This is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there is a real buzz about the place and within the team. We are market-leading in our focus on bottom-up innovation, application of psychology and nudge techniques, and caring about the people in our team and the people who are our customers. You will enjoy the training, development; benefits and job support every step of the way.
- Providing our borrowers with the requested documents may it be statements of account, repayment reports, settlement figures OR general loan enquiries.
- Contacting customers with an unpaid interest balance on settled loans.
Additional projects/responsibilities from time to time to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Working with other teams in Funding Circle to ensure that the borrower journey and investor communication is streamline, in support of a high NPS score from both customers.
- Setting up new direct debits for borrowers where they have been cancelled or failed.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrate excellent telephony communication skills and Customer service experience
- Have a strong desire to help people, and demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and kindness
- Be organised, hard working and have a strong willingness to learn
Attention to detail.
- A team player who is willing to take responsibility, but can also work independently.
- Competency in maths and english.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.