Accounts Payable & Payroll Coordinator
- Receive & record invoices from suppliers
- Monitor accounts email address & reply to ad-hoc queries from business/external stakeholders
- Own & maintain invoice/payment approvals matrix
- Ensure all invoices correctly approved for payment per approvals matrix
- Set up bi-weekly payment runs, taking advantage of preferable terms where applicable
- Processing of company’s credit cards and personal expense claims
- Be the contact person in Finance for all expenses and travel account queries from business
- Assisting in audit process by ensuring all invoices filed promptly and accurately, and liaising with external auditors to help answer specific queries
- Liaise with Funding Circle HR dept & external Payroll provider to help ensure accurate monthly salary reporting & payment
- Develop understanding of end-to-end Payroll process and be able to identify improvements/weaknesses
- Ad-hoc projects work
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in an AP/payroll administrator role
- Strong attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to suggest and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Personable attitude happy to liaise with internal/external stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information – working knowledge of GDPR a plus
- Ability to adapt to change in business and modify processes accordingly
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.