Security Architect x 5
Salary: Competitive plus package
Who are we?
Funding Circle was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
The driving force behind our product is our engineering team; we are using open source technologies like Ruby & Clojure to build a new platform that is elegant and sustainable. We are also creating scalable AWS cloud infrastructure on a global scale, and we want you to be a part of it!
What will you be doing?
Funding Circle is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Security Architect to drive security solutions in our Product and Engineering domains.
- Security design / threat modelling for new implementations driven by our Product and Engineering teams
- Security input on product features / workflows for all aspects of security
- Security requirements and reviews that are documented in a standard way
- Raising of security risks
- Security leads on security risks and issues to get them to completion - keeping risks updated and progressed
- Being an escalation point for internal security teams for difficult issues in their domains
- Ad hoc queries from their domains
- Significant experience in a Security/Cyber Web/App Architect role
- Providing input on domain team needs to the central security functions
- Training Engineers on secure coding / hacking / threats
- Being a trusted partners for their domain
- Experience in an application security or security engineering role
- Experience in a security team in Financial Services or Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about security as a service
- Ability to coordinate various security function inputs to deliver a fully scoped security solution
Why Work for Funding Circle?
There are plenty of reasons people love working at Funding Circle and voted us as one of the best places to work in the UK. Here are a couple of those reasons:
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Generous shares for all new employees, after service and on promotion.
- Private healthcare and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development allocation
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch daily
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Opening Date for applications: Monday 11th February 2019. Closing date for applications: 12th March 2019