Sales Support Administrator
Are you hungry, energetic, and have an eye for detail? Do you love coming up with better ways to do things? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done? Join our Sales Support Team and provide the crucial backbone of the sales process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering business growth and being part of disruptive innovation in financial services. Reporting to the Sales Support Team Leader you will help to support and drive the growth of borrowing - whilst also helping to improve the delivery of our services.
What will I be doing?
- Provide sales support to the Account Manager team on borrower loan applications
- Collate borrower documentation, communicating with them to provide the right documentation in a timely manner
- Provide excellent service to borrowers through quality interactions that improve the borrower experience
- Deliver a high level of accuracy to enhance the delivery of new business and promote outstanding internal and external relationships
- Liaise with other teams to improve efficiency within the sales pipeline
- Find opportunities to improve the efficiency of the account manager team
- Work with your peers to efficiently manage the workload to a high standard
- Tracking loan applications through the pipeline to ensure that any blockages or challenges are resolved
What will I bring to the role?
- Minimum requirement – GCSE’s A*-C
- A desire to work in fast paced sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong desire to work in a team
- Extraordinary time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Dynamic and important metric driven with the ability to work well in a busy environment.
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Quick to learn, understand and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
Why join Funding Circle?
Manning the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand your knowledge and always improve your internal people management skills.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee! We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.