Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
We're looking for a Support Executive to join the Service Support team to help our SMEs with their loan application.
In the Service Support team you will assist and help the borrower complete their loan application up to offer. This role is to provide customer support to SME business owners during their application process. You will give assistance to the customer during the initial application steps to guide them through and to give them a chance of a successful application. This is a customer support role.
As a Service Support Executive supporting the Direct Sales Channel, you embody one of our most important selling points: delivering customer value that drives customer satisfaction.
Alongside answering initial enquiries via email or telephone, you will help to deliver excellent customer service across a variety of responsibilities:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries, via telephone or email answering borrower questions/queries.
- Nudge outreach to pre-qualified leads, helping borrowers complete their application.
- Request information from SME owners either by email or telephone.
- Update the Salesforce CRM system with all relevant information so that loan applications can move through our funnel from application to offer.
- Develop strong working relationships with direct sales teams.
- Support the Direct business reporting by keeping information accurate and updated.
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a phone based environment & call management.
- Dynamic and KPI driven with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Natural time management skills and proficiency at multitasking.
- Transparent communication with the customer – both good and bad.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a phone based role & interest in building a career in customer service or sales.
- Excited about empowering small businesses & FinTech.
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a stint in a customer support function and who is looking to elevate their career.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.