Business Analyst, Payments
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
● Playing a crucial role in helping to scale FlexiPay from test phase into one of Funding Circle’s core products
● Gathering business requirements (across Product, Risk, Fraud, Operations, etc) to be reflected in the operational flow for the new product
● Leading the operational process definition activities including the end-to-end process mapping of all key related processes, third party handovers and interdependencies
● Owning the creation and maintenance of operational process documentation and/or workflows in an agreed format and structure with direct engagement of relevant functional and third party teams
● Balancing the need to manage operational risks and ensure sufficient controls, with the speed to market and, similarly, ensuring process scalability while allowing manual work-arounds to start with
It would be great if you have:
● Experience in Business Analysis, process design and/or process mapping experience within financial services, preferably related to payments and/or cards
● Proficiency in operational process documentation writing and maintenance
● Business change experience in developing, improving and implementing processes and providing operational support for the new product development.
● Experience working with and eliciting requirements from third party vendors and senior stakeholders
● Experience working within an Agile, fast paced environment and ability to adapt to changes
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.