Copywriter - London, Permanent
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for a passionate and creative writer who enjoys taking on a wide range of writing challenges. As part of the brand team you’ll touch on every part of the business, and you’ll need to be at home whether you’re exploring a topic in a blog post, driving performance in marketing or showcasing our brand in ads and collateral.
You’ll need to be a self-starter, adept at working with a variety of stakeholders and taking and giving feedback to find the best outcomes for the business. As well as delivering best practice for different formats, you’ll pick up our tone of voice like it’s your own, bringing our brand to life with creative new ideas. You’ll help shape the brand as we move forward, and as Funding Circle continues to grow, there will be new projects to lead and be involved in all the time.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Producing campaigns for email, direct mail and social
- Devising and producing blog content
- Working with design to produce website content
- Helping teams across the business to deliver on brand communications
- Support the brand team on campaigns, events and other brand projects
- Contributing ideas and initiatives to drive performance
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a copy focused role
- Excellent writing skills shown in a portfolio of work
- Ability to follow brand guideline and deliver tone of voice across all comms
- Experience in writing for email marketing, direct mail, social and blogs
- Website/product copy knowledge and website conversion
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
- Understanding of GA or analytics a bonus
- Additional creative projects outside of work
Please include links to a portfolio or previous work when you apply. This can either be on your CV or in a covering letter.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.