Senior Operations & Business Manager, Technology
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the “Tech and Data” teams. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
As a member of the Tech Leadership Team (TLT) you will be responsible for ensuring the team has the right data to drive strategic decisions and ensuring our systems and processes are fit for purpose and scale. You will also work with TLT to help define organisational Strategy and support implementation, including our hiring, scaling, third party and location strategies.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with the CTO and wider technology leadership team to evolve and drive progress against FC Technology Strategy
- Be accountable for the delivery of specific Tech-wide continuous improvement / change initiatives
- Own Tech OKR & KPI process - definition, tracking and refresh
- Manage end to end Tech Budget
- Manage third party partner performance across Tech at a strategic and operational level
- Own Tech comms including MBRs, Board prep, All Hands, monthly updates
- Experienced in scaling technology organisations and being in a tech leadership and/or business management role in a Tech/Product lead company.
- Familiar with, and understand, the value of agile and scrum methodologies.
- A great communicator! Able to drive the agenda for Tech Leadership and the wider Tech org
- Confident, highly presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders (ranging from C-suite and MD level through to mid-level execution teams)
- Highly organised. Someone who knows how to manage their workload, cope with multiple priorities and can organise their days and week effectively
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit.
Why should you join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits covering. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance.
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership, Discounts at other retailers through perks at work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.