Account Executive - Introducer
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £15.2 billion to 135,000 small business owners. In 2022, lending through Funding Circle’s UK platform helped generate £6.9 billion in GDP while creating and sustaining 106,000 jobs. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The team forms part of the award winning Introducer Channel that provides a sales and account management function to our partnering Brokers in order to process and release submitted loan applications.
What will you be doing?
You will support Introducer loan applications through the funnel to help the growth of business lending through introducers (for example; commercial mortgage/asset Introducers, Business Consultants, Accountants etc.). You will balance managing moving applications through whilst updating and responding to our Introducer community needs.
Alongside answering initial introducer enquiries, you will help to deliver excellent customer service across a variety of responsibilities:
- Working with a panel of brokers to manage all application journeys from beginning to end through the FC tunnel, communicating all changes and requirements with the Broker to close and release unsecured loans to small businesses
- Request information from and respond to Introducer enquiries within the agreed SLA timescales
- Update the Salesforce CRM system with all relevant information so that loan applications can move through the funnel from application to payout
- Develop strong working relationships with our Introducers and the wider sales teams
- Support the Introducer business reporting by keeping information accurate and updated
- Experienced working in a phone based sales environment
- KPI driven with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to build relationships with Introducers
- Able to manage your time effectively
- Transparent and able to communicate with the customer – both good and bad
- Confident with a good telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.